Sunday, July 6, 2014

Blog Hoppin' Time!

Hey!  If you haven't heard about the awesome contest Blog Hoppin' is having, you need to head on over there RIGHT NOW and get started!  It's a fun way to get out and improve your shapshotting skills, and maybe even meet new people.  And, they've got some AWESOME prizes in store. 

Here's some shots I've taken so far...

A selfie with an ID badge.


Someone hugging a mannequin.  My poor precious son looks so thrilled!!


And, of course, the infamous family on a mini van.  


You're supposed to find at least 105 out of 200 items to qualify for drawings, which includes a Canon Rebel camera!!  Oh my, that would be awesome!  I think I've done most of the "easy" ones, and I've only gotten about 30 so far.  

Here's to an interesting July!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment